LATEST POSTS FROM OUR BLOG
Top Tips for Spider Prevention
- Turn off all unnecessary lights at night, as lights attract bugs and spiders won’t miss out on a meal.
- Keep the exterior of your home free of clutter, overgrown vegetation, and moisture.
- Be sure to keep the inside of your home clean and organized as well to eliminate any hiding spots.
- Caulk cracks and gaps around exterior windows and doors, and ensure vents and screens fit securely.
- Seal the areas around all plumbing penetrations (holes made for pipes and other connections).
A NAME YOU CAN TRUST
Simply put, we set the standard for pest and termite services. When you choose us, you choose the integrity of a national company you know, delivered by local experts who put you first. More than an exterminator, Terminix offers the most advanced methods to keep you and your family safe from pests and backs ‘em up with the best guarantee in the business.Read More