Tips to Keep Pests Away Year-Round
Fall and Winter
1. Seal up cracks in the home exterior with silicone-based caulk.
2. Store out-of-season clothing in sealed plastic instead of cardboard.
3. Store firewood at least 20 ft. from the home, off the ground and covered.
Spring and Summer
1. Keep landscape mulch away from your home’s foundation.
2. Switch exterior lights to yellow “bug” light bulbs.
3. Trim back any tree limbs or branches that are touching your home.
Terminix is A Name You Can Trust
Simply put, we set the standard for pest and termite services. When you choose us, you choose the integrity of a national company you know, delivered by local experts who put you first. More than an exterminator, Terminix offers the most advanced methods to keep you and your family safe from pests and backs ‘em up with the best guarantee in the business.Read More